Trauma


These images make me crazy
pigs looking at me sadly
waiting to get rescued
where do i know you from?

Those are the pigs i wachted die in the slaughterhouse
6 years ago
still haunting my mind

i didn't help them
just watched them die

why didn't i save them?
i could have intervened somehow
I could have stepped in between them and their killers
buy them free
but i didn't

i was in shock
so i just watched numbly as they stabbed you in the throat
the stench on my clothes lasted for days
the stench in my mind has been lasting until present day

i am so sorry that i let you die

i know my excuse is worthless to you
your are dead
chopped to pieces
rotting in the stomach of some carnist

i can't make you alive again
but i can promise you one thing
i will use every drop of energy i have to stop this cruel machinery
i will use every drop of energy i have for animal liberation

please
grant me the clarity
for animal liberation

Kommentare