An ode to my comrades

I'm surrounded by violent creatures with mighty brains
they smile but reek of death
they know but fail to act
majority is them

it woud be so easy for me to lose my mind
it would be so tempting to fall apart
but i see hope
and that hope
is you

if i need a break from revolution
i can count on you
proceeding to fight

comrades
it's so good to have you by my side
without you i'ld be lost
comrades
you are my chosen brothers and sisters
my home is your home
your hunger i will feed
we will carry this weight as one
we will complete this mission

ruminating doesn't bring us further
our doubts are the strength ouf the system
act
shoot
strike
let them know that we resist
that we despise this exploitation
our vision is clear
total liberation

so comrades
carry on
my pioneers of justice
moral elite

Kommentare