triggered

i try to stay positive but you make it really hard for me

when i take a look at your life i get triggered

i get triggered by something like cars with just one person in it

or people spending lots of money on things they don't really need which is damaging us all on the long run


in short, you make me sick



but that's not accurate enough

indeed it is my reaction towards your behaviour that makes me sick

so shall i just practice hardcore-stoicism to deal with your tremendous stupidity?

I guess i will do that

although i feel the urge to shake you up and punch you in the face until you finally take action

but that would be counterproductive as you wouldn't understand why i am doing this to you

and other idiotic members of our species would even put me in jail for this or speak out against me



so i accept your laziness and laugh about it

but please don't get mad at me when i make cynic jokes from time to time

or write texts like this to calm myself down

i need to cope with your dumb actions somehow

Kommentare