lost in the vale of suffering

why are you still here

sieging my mind

i told you to leave





i'm still here because you still desire me

furthermore you are in a phase of frustration

you haven't been able to distract yourself with personal victories in the last few weeks

i gave you so much joy

it's no surprise that i return to your consciousness when you feel so frustrated

being with me took so much tension from you

it gave you hope





it's a cruel joke to get reminded of you especially in a situation like this

you are not helpful right now





can't you change this thought you have of me so it supports you?

Isn't mindwork your thing?





Why should i take advise from you, vale of suffering?

but you are an illusion anyway so yes

i will change your image to a supportive one

maybe imagine that you are still with me

right by my side

it's too beautiful to grasp

Kommentare