Seed of insecurity

You have planted the seed of insecurity in my mind

an attitude of never enough instead of you can do it if you work for it

i hope you are aware of the fact, that you have contributed a lot to my current suffering

i needed support and understanding but you just gave me the feeling of never being good enough

this is not something i can easily brush off my mind – it's part of my essence

i don't want it to have so much negative influence on my life, but it does

perfectionism is a serious threat to my wellbeing

it has damaged a lot in my life

please think about the consequences and your responsibility before you bring life into existence

ask yourself: am i really up to the task of raising a child without significantly damaging it causing intense suffering?

If not, don't do it

so much pain and suffering could be avoided just by making up your mind about this simple question

tragically you are still treating me like this small boy i was 20 years ago

what does this tell me about you?

You are not able to learn from the horrible mistakes you have made

or, which is even worse, you just don't want to

like this it's much easier for you

so you don't have to truly admit to yourself that you have made terrible mistakes





money was never the problem

your treatment was

so please, do me a favour

never treat me like a little child again

Kommentare