The great flooding of Innsbruck

Urheber: Schlachthof Soest
   
Witness the waves of blood and shit you create
by consuming meat, eggs and dairy
you truly must be a blood junkie
why not bathe in this blood and shit
if you long for it so much?

I shall collect all the blood and shit
from surrounding farms and slaughterhouses
to make a special gift for you junkies
the long overdue gift of epiphany

prepare for the cleansing wave of truth
stretch your arms in hopeful anticipation
or run in horror
do as you like
you won't get far
city gates are closed
I took care of that
You will receive my present

Now let me pull this lever
to unleash the cleansing waves of truth

The city screams
screams in joy as it drowns in blood and shit
One metre, two metres, three metres
the flood keeps growing

and the people are so grateful
they transcend with this ephiphany in mind:
blood and shit they supported all along

some of them drink the waters of truth
they drink so much of it they drown
some of them try to hide
in their flats high above the ground
from the stench of truth

I smile
such humble people!
They want to decline my present
but you are worthy of it
can't you see?
all of you are worthy of it

I unleash the second wave blood and shit
windows burst
buildings collapse
humans transcend
in the waves of cleansing truth

Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen