The slaughter is my fuel


you stare at me with fearful eyes
this horror seems to last forever
I'm doing my best
to save you all
hold on
hold on

Nothing I do seems to be enough
in the face of industrialized massacres
in each and every second
life is being destroyed

this machine gorges relentlessly
and swallows everything
hope, bodies, srcreams
and I can do so little do stop it

paralyzed by the fact
that my impact is tiny
compared to the supremacy
of the machine

my head aches
this makes me sick
When I'm sick I can't help
When I can't help I get insane

Nothing I do seems to be enough
I can't concentrate
It's hard to focus
seeing fearful faces all the time

If I had a wish for free
I would wish you all free
so you could live happily
far away from the human plague

I can't decide how to help you the best
it never seems to be enough
and I know that it's a matter of life and death
seconds pass, creatures die

This doesn't help at all
I need to end this self-torture
so I can help again

the idealistic perfectionist
has to sleep
to create space
for the pragmatic activist

You know
I do anything to save you
but I need some rest
I need some time
to recover

I shall not be pulled down by the machine
I adopt a new attitude to keep me sane:
the slaughter is my fuel

the more you kill
the more I grow
'til liberation
is done

For each drop of blood you spill
for each calf you steal
for each pig you kill
I gain energy
to increase my efforts
for animal liberation
I eat this violence and turn it into fuel

Kommentare