Revenge



You dont deserve forgiveness
you deserve lifelong misery and death
i want to destroy you and your death camps
I want you to experience the desperation of the pigs seconds before their brutal deaths
i want you to suffer the same fate as all the animals have under your hands
I want you to go through all the unnecesseary pain and suffering you have created
I want you to confess your crimes
I want you to look at all the corpses you have eaten and say: 
I supported this massacre. I wanted them to die, so I could feast on their bodies.
But this confession is just the beginning.
Some Nazis got their punishment at the Nuremberg trials. But too many have fled the hammer of justice.
I won't let this happen again.
You will get your proper punishment for your crimes against animality.

Kommentare