a special kind of rejection


i am used to having severe setbacks in my life

i can deal with the fact that i am a wreck compared to others in my agegroup

but what i am not used to and what hurts me so bad

is the kind of rejection i get from you





the person that means the world to me

doesn't seem to bother that much

although i made it clear so many times what could help me:

a decent explanation

the feeling of being heard and understood

a meeting to talk things out





but none of this i get from you

you don't seem to bother how this kind of rejection hurts me

are you even aware of that?





Maybe i should send even more drastic messages

what do you want me to do?

shall i get on my knees and beg for your help so that you finally understand?

Should i hurt myself to get your attention?

What limb do you prefer?

Hand, arm, face?

Are you that overstrained? If yes, why don't you just tell me?

Or are you just afraid to admit how much pain you have caused?

How long do you want to run away, little girl?

Kommentare