self-therapy I


i want to concentrate on the good things in life

but this traumatic pictures keep coming back again and again

especially when i am sick and am not that able to distract myself with some kind of activity

they tend to be stronger because i feel like i am not doing enough to stop the torment

to know about the torment but not being able to act against it the way i want to makes me crazy

i want nothing more than animal liberation

i got to remind myself constantly – especially when the traumatic flashes are stronger – that the most important questions are:

how does this – whatever i am thinking or doing at the moment – help the animals right now or in the long run?

What mindset shall i develop to cope with the brutality of animal exploitation and other oppressive systems?

How can i deal with this traumatic images in a constructive way?

How can i make this images disappear?

How can i protect myself from further traumatisation?

What habits shall i cultivate to deal with the inherent stress of my activism for justice?

Kommentare