congratulations


i could have never imagined that this relationship would devastate me so much

are you even aware of what i have been going through because of you?

Of course not – you are too busy giving a damn about me

You triggered something in me that could have destroyed me so easily



now i understand people that kill themselves or others due to a broken heart

i might devastate you and can drive you crazy

maybe even lead to war in a bigger context

there is a warlike state in my mind for sure





love

for so long i haven't experienced this feeling

until i met you




are you the same person i shared so much with?

I try to forget but it's hard when the whole story just doesn't fit

this doesn't make any sense to me

how could i have been so terribly wrong?

I hope you are proud of yourself

for devastating me so much

Kommentare