Disturbing pictures, what do you want from me


we want you to pay attention to us. We are important

i agree that you are important. You are the most important thing in my life. I want you to be free, free from all this pain. But i can't concentrate when you keep flashing into my mind. You are disturbing me to the point where i am just destroying myself on the long run. This wouldn't help you at all. What do you say to that?

We agree that this wouldn't help us. We just want you to remember that we need your help. Please don't forget us.

No of course not. How could i ever forget you?

Well, how many of us have you saved from being slaughtered?

None in a direct way, but i assume i am having a positive impact on the long run. I just need more time for liberation. Please release me from this trauma. Give me the power to endure this violence.

Why don't you go protesting to a slaugherhouse?

Of course i have been thinking about this. But i assume that as long as there are people buying bodyparts the slaughter will not stop. The slaughterhouses will recognize that i am just part of a minority. Furthermore, i don't want to witness any more violence. I got to protect myself from this so i can go on. Do you understand this? I want to help, but there are ways of helping that are keeping me sane and ways that are driving me crazy. I choose to stay away from violent places and violent people and focus on those that are keeping me sane. A school for example can be a place where i can talk about your situation without having to witness directly what you are going through and by that reaching dozens of young people.

You got a point there.

So will you please stop haunting me? I promise i am doing the best i can to have a positive impact in this society.

We appreciate your efforts. We will stay with you but in a way that is supporting you in your activism instead of scaring you. Focus only on the positive for the next months. Look at the wonderful changes around you. Gain energy from what seems to be an obstacle.

Thank you. I will.

Kommentare