in my fantasy

in reality i am a pacifist

i abominate every kind of unjustified violence

and always try to go the diplomatic way of understanding my counterpart



but in my fantasy

i live out all the hate i have towards you and your hideous way of life

in my fantasy i make you suffer

i make you see all the pain you have caused by your mindless gluttony

i make you go through the horrors of a slaugherhouse

including the point where you are slaughtered alive

and i am just watching you die painfully




my fantasies show how much i hate what you are doing

you are lucky i have found this way to calm myself down

otherwise i could be a great danger to you in real life

you might call me a psychopath or a sadist

i don't care

as long as i have my fantasies

where noone can save you from my wrath

Kommentare