why are you still here?


It would be so easy to end this miserable life

just take an overdose of sleeping pills and it's done

no more suffering

eternal peace

so why are you still here?

What's holding you back?





Animal liberation

i know that i can inspire a lot of people to make positive changes in their lives

of course animal liberation doesn not depend on me, but i can contribute to accelerate this process.





What else holds you in existence?





Music. I still have a lot of music to compose and to share with others. I believe that this music will also inspire and energize people to take action for liberation.





What else?

My friends and family. They wouldn't be amused if i deliberately killed myself.





So why are you still here in one word?

Animal liberation

Kommentare