do it for me


sometimes i feel like i can't handle the brutality of this world

on days like these i just want to stay in my safe room writing and listening to music for hours

why bother about big problems anyway?

It would be so much easier to go with the flow of destruction (or civilization as some call it) and just let it happen

fighting against the stream can be an energy-drain

this stream wants me to support animal and human exploitation, motivates me to buy totally unnecessary products

maybe my health-condition is a reaction to all this processes i find so disgusting and seem so monolithic

if you are part of this destructive processes i want to shake you and scream at you

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO THIS WORLD?

WHY ARE YOU DONG THIS TO ME?





Are you such a victim of habit and so lazy that you are not willing to take one single step in a good direction?

What does this tell me about you?

Are you really that egocentric?

If you don't bother to improve for others than please do it for me

maybe you will change your mind if you recognize how you are destroying me with your apathy

is that what you want?

Do you want to see me broken?




If the answer is yes, continue with your destruction and i'll be dead withing a few months

if the answer is no, then there is hope for me and the survival of others

Kommentare